Monday, October 12

Karen Burnistons October Designer Challenge - Characters in Costume

Hey Bloggers.  It's that time again and its a great challenge this month (aren't they all).  This month it is Characters in Costume and I believe that the team have excelled themselves this month.

My first designer challenge card was a handy one to make as I needed a card for a friend of Harvey's and I needed to do the challenge card.  So Henry, I hope you liked this SUPER rabbit!  I styled Lucky the rabbit with a cape and mask and he turned out rather super if I don't say so myself.  Amazing what you can achieve with these dies and a pair of scissors.

I teamed Lucky up with the Gift Card Accordion which was great as a Game gift card was the gift :)


Here you can see that I created a three panel accordion with the main
decoration on the front, the gift card in the centre and more decoration with stamps on the last panel.




Here you can see Lucky in all his super clobber!

Lucky and the Accordion will be available from Crafts U Love in the UK 
as soon as they come into stock.  I will keep you updated via the blog when they are in stock.

I also used the Tim Holtz Bam word stamps.

As usual check out the amazing talent on the left hand side where my fellow dt have
been creating some fantastic cards.

Till tomorrow

Caz xx



3 comments:

Gmalew said...

Delightful Super Bunny!

StampOwl said...

love your Super Bunny card

Karen Aicken said...

Love this - the cape - the colours - everything!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...