Wednesday, April 18

Another day, another Bella





I have managed two this nap time, one I like, one I am not too keen on. I wonder which you prefer?? Its funny as sometimes when I am demoing I will make a card that I really dont like. I keep it the table and that often gets picked as someones favourite card! I can never fathom that one, I guess it shows we are all so different in styles and what we like and dont like. I consider myself to be a simple stamper. I love to colour and add a few touches. I love what others do, when they seem to add loads more stuff than me, but when I do that on my cards they just dont look right!
Enjoy looking
Caz

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean about not liking a finished card! I do that sometimes and I think 'I hope someone likes it and wants to buy it!!' (I make and sell my own cards). I think your cards are fab as they are, keep up the good work!

Anonymous said...

Hi Caz!! I just LOVE what you are creating with those beautiful Bellas and so happy to see you are enjoying the ribbon!! ;) Your cards are wonderful!! I really like the Cosmobella card - although I am partial to that Bella - she is my one of my favorites. :) LOVE your blog too!!!

Anonymous said...

Caz - these are gorgeous cards!! I just love your work especially your shading. Beautiful AND fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi Caz ~ love your new Bella cards and the unique way you covered Mrs Pregnant Bella :) Too cute.
Question: What is the name/brand of the flowers you used to embellish your *BallerinaBella*? Do you know if they are available at any of the MANY online stores?
Thanks !
Robyn

Anonymous said...

I love em both but if I had to choose , the first one would be my fave.....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...