Sunday, April 22

How's that for moving quickly?

I only put my site on UK Crafters the other day, about two days ago and already I am no 50 on their list! This from over 250 when I first went on it! WOW its a buzz to read that and know people are checking out what I am doing on here. Whether or not they will come back will remain to be seen. And have you seen the cluster map on here? WOW people from South Africa (cough cough, I say that like I knew LOL I said to my husband look someone from Spain has been on - need smilies on here and a ashamed one would be placed here ) America, Australia and England :)


Yesterday I was demonstrating for 6 hours at Creative Pastimes. I was using Whippersnapper designs. They are cute stamps, I will take photos later on what I did. Bear in mind though that when I demo its quick and not very exciting cards, I would love to have been able to add ribbons, flowers ect but you just dont get the time. I am back there today so will be creating more cards, its harder the second day as you are using the same stamps again.

Wanted to add, there have been a few people that have problems downloading the files from my blog. If you are having problems please email me (address above).

No pictures to share right now. Have a fantastic Sunday everyone.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...