Thursday, April 26

I've been tagged

Apparently, when reading the comments off my blog this morning, Regina has "tagged" me. This is what happens I need to tell you 7 facts about myself and then tag 7 more people, people whos blogs/work I admire. I am very new to this blogging lark, and I doubt I know 7 bloggers and the ones that I do know would be the same ones that 1/ tagged me 2/ would be tagged my Regina or others. So I will play along, in that I will choose 7 people, but if I know they have been tagged before I wont tag them back.



First for 7 facts.... 7 thats hard, I really am not that interesting LOL
1/ I hate spiders, I am scared of them, I know its silly but thats me
2/ I am a very fussy eater, I am a nightmare to cook for, I even drive myself nuts about it
3/ I wont leave the volume on the TV or radio on an odd number, has to be an even number
4/ I love animals, I have 2 cats Daisy and Poppy, 4 fish Bob, Thomas, Patch and Tres and 1 rabbit Stamper. I desperately want some gineau pigs but wont until the rabbit has gone :(
5/ I have a very dry and sarcastic humour
6/ I worry for England about everything! What people think of me, my kids, my house. ect ect
7/ I love my boys, my husband, my house, my crafting. I never take things for granted I am so lucky to have what I have. Of course its human nature to always strive for more, but if this is all I have right now I am happy :)



For the people I am tagging, I will have to give them some thought as 7 is a lot and I really dont know 7 bloggers!! Will be back later with a list.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...