Tuesday, April 10

Me again.... who else!


OK I have some stash!! YIPEE I got my Penny Black and punch just now, I have to be careful I dont blow the laptop up with all the drooling!! LOL
Now onto the circles, the question has been put to me about the circles and do we have to print them all... Hmmm well for now I think yes, HOWEVER I do plan on making the popular ones on one sheet, this now goes for me asking, which ones would you want lots of? bearing in mind I dont have lots of time, I cant possibly make single sheets for every phrase so I am thinking only the very popular ones for now. Happy Birthday of course imediately springs to mind, what else? Leave me a message on the blog OR email stampingcaz@aol.com and let me know your thoughts.
Right off to stroke my stamps now! and get a tissue for the drool


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...