Saturday, July 7

Just a reminder re the blog candy

Its just one entry per person, Sorry Laura! I have deleted your others and just kept one. If I had said as many as you wanted that would be fine as everyone could have done lots but I think somewhere in my chatter I did mention just one per person. LOVED all your cards though :) I had to keep a Bella one (Wink)

Good Luck ladies and thanks for playing , you all have really good odds. Sorry for not posting a picture of what you can win, we have had one sunny day today, all day, NO rain, its been raining daily for a month, so we took advantage and walked to the park with the boys.

Anyway, it will be a nice surprise for ya!

2 comments:

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Laura said...

oops sorry. I just assumed you would put me in for one. I got carried away and wanting to show you all of them. Did mean anything by sorry ladies!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...