Monday, August 20

I have this really strong urge to say...

I think I know what Julie, my friend is doing.... Hmmmm its like a vision..... I would say sitting on the sofa, maybe with a wine or cup of tea.... there is a book... blue cover, lots of pictures inside... lots of oohhing and ahhing and inspiration! will she be able to sleep? yep! Julie came round today to pick up her Stampin Up! catalogue. I have for years been buying this for her for her Birthday pressie, today it came and I called her and she popped round to "the mad house" to collect it.... Harvey and Caiden were on top form, Well Harvey was ok but Caiden was having a mega winge! So both Julie and I will be taking a certain blue book to bed tonight :)

Enjoy it Jules :) Sorry it was soooo late this year xxx Caz

1 comment:

Julie said...

Caz thank you so much for my fabbie pressie, it doesnt matter that its late you know how much I love it. And yes you were right I was on the sofa, with a cup of Tea sorry to be boring, enjoying every single page. So many ideas. I need to sort out an order as well!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...