Thursday, August 16

Somewhere over the rainbow....



After a lovely sunny day, maybe not as hot as it could have been the heavens opened at about 5pm. Then I saw the sun come out and I grabbed Harvey to go and see if there was a rainbow and there infront of our house was a beautiful full sized rainbow and it stayed long enough to catch a photo. :) Nature at its best.


This has reminded me of a photo montage that I made of the boys, when Caiden was little. And my favourite version of this song here it is.. http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=aafe2612d2616df511723&skin_id=601&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url


Its my brothers birthday tomorrow. He will be 41. Here is a card I made him using non other than the fellas! from stampingbella.com I wasnt sure wether to do a beerafella or the grillafella as next weekend we will be going to his for his birthday bar be cue... so here is beerafella. I am not entirely happy with this. Too much white, I wish I had mounted the bella image onto some card before sticking it down. Oh well, live and learn and my bruv wont notice!!



6 comments:

simplyfairies said...

Caz it's superb!!!!! I love it just the way you done it....

Momiji said...

fabulous photos of the boys on the video montage! such special moments captured there.thanks for sharing....

Samm said...

How cool is this!!!?!

Great card and wonderful photo, hope you're gonna have a go at scrapbooking it???

Samm
x

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

great card, not got any fellas YET!

Awww great piccies!!

Kerryn said...

the rainbow is beauiful! and the fella card is great! will look at ur photo montage. i think ur little boys are adorable.

Kerryn said...

that phot montage is brilliant! what amazing pics. so many need to be scrapped!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...