Sunday, September 30

There was always something missing wasnt there?

And I am pleased to say the puzzle if now complete! I was going to entitle this post "My Husband is mad at me" or "The Pitter Patter of tiny feet" but decided not to.....


Meet MingMing...... He came all the way from our nextdoor neighbours! LOL who had been trying to talk us into a baby rabbit... then on the way out of their door to the rescue centre I caved in and got MingMing...


I am going to keep an eye on them, we have a double storey hutch that we could partition off if we need to. First stages they all seem to get on great. And I was there to catch Linny and MingMings first meeting and I swear this was the first greeting.... awwwwww


2 comments:

Treacle said...

Wooo hooo

Now you have the full set of wonder pets ;o)

Pootle said...

MingMing is so cute!! That first photo is just fab :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...