Wednesday, September 5

What a difference a year makes.

This time last year I was having a crying Harvey pulled off my leg with me on the verge of tears. This year Harvey kissed me and ran in without a second glance. I am so proud of Harvey. He has come on leaps and bounds and is so confident now. This is really good as I was always a very shy kid and I didnt want him to be like me.

Here are some pictures of my big little boy :)
He is at reception for 3/4 hr longer today. He will go full time in Janaury.

4 comments:

simplyfairies said...

Awww don't you look cute Harvey, bless...

Momiji said...

lovely photo of Harvey..so grown up!

Treacle said...

Oh bless how cute does he look in his uniform with his book bag.

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Look at that smile! Geez, is he cute!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...