Thursday, October 25

Not sure about this one.... but here she is again


The Reason I cut her bags out of one of her hands was that I was going to make her walk a dog in the other hand but it didnt suit this card so I did not do it.. yet
Another Hanna card and although of course I love her, I am not sure about this card. I sort of tried my own thing with a tuck in type jumbo matches book. Doodlebug papers, prima flowers, a smidge of ribbon and lots of colour.
You cant really see but there is a scalloped edge along the top of the "tuck in" part.

I am thinking postie might come today and bring me something to play with... Oh that reminds me, I must change my "just for fun" numbers on the right :)

2 comments:

simplyfairies said...

Well I think it fab, you can see the scalloped edge just about....

Fae said...

I love this card Caz, it's so colourful and 'happy'. If I received something like this, it would definitely leave me in a 'feelgood' mood for the remainder of the day. I'm drooling over all the different Bellas at the moment but can't decide where to start, I could buy loads but I don't think my husband would approve. I've decided to add a few to my christmas wish list so hopefully my lovely family will take pity on my craft addiction and cure me (temporarily) with a few. Maybe if I ask Santa nicely, mmmm???? Will take a few more days to decide and then I think I'll have to take the plunge and buy a couple. Keep stamping, love your blog. Fae x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...