Wednesday, November 21

Happy Spring

Yes you did read that right! LOL I made a cute springy card with my Stampendous stamps. First time I have distressed and pierced the card but I think it looks good. The Happy Spring and bug are two different stamps but I thought they went well together. Paper is doodlebug

All items from The Glitter Pot. They will be ordering these stamps soon so why not give them a ring to reserve yours.


I am hoping my Stampin' Up! kit comes today.... watch this space :)

5 comments:

Sarn said...

LOVE the Spring Card. You are soooo talented.

Crestajune said...

Cute card, Caz! That bug is just the cutest thing!!!

** Isa ** said...

Cute stamps and lovely card -love the bright colours. Another set of stamps on my xmas list (well, I have been a good girl!)...

Isa x

Fiona said...

Great card - my SU stuff came today - hope you got yours too!

Lynn Put said...

This card is so adorable, I love everything about it, the colors, the big flower, the images, so sweet!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...