Tuesday, November 6

Hmmmmm

Sometimes things work, sometimes they dont and this didnt!! I found this sparkly stuff on my desk, I couldnt remember buying it but its from a local store so I must have!! LOL Anyway, I used some on Hannas skirt thinking it might look funky... Hmmm definately NOT funky, mucky, yucky yes, funky no.... Oh well., the perils of naptime stamping, you have to chuck it all together quickly whilst the little people sleep. I like some of the card, just not her BLUR skirt!

Oh well, I share all here, warts and all... We all have off cards I hope! ;0) I certainly do.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol you do make me laugh, blur skirt!!!! you could pretend she has a lot of cats!!!! lol he he

simplyfairies said...

Love this card, her skirt looks like a hula one..... is it flower soft stuff?????

Sallyh said...

Thank you so much for showing your 'hmmm' card, it's refreshing to see that others have cards that don't turn out as planned:) BTW I like her skirt

Nerdy Girl.... The Life of Linda said...

I agree, definately good to see that I am not the only one that doesn't always get it right.... love the card tho, the colours are gorgeous, the hanna one is pretty cool too, love the colours, very innovative. Good luck with the SU parties!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...