Monday, January 14

Bad News re 26th Jan

There are problems with the hall for that weekend I am going to have to cancel my Stampin Up! Stamp camp for January :(

For those that sent cheques to secure your places I have not banked them so I can return or hold for a later session, Just let me know. I am so sorry!! I am so sad as I was very much looking forward to launching my SU thing on this date and have been brainstorming ideas for what I was going to demo ect.

Looking at my very full calendar I the next date I can do for a stamp camp will be 5th April at the same times 10am - 2pm. I have a few dates in March free but both of them are close families birthdays so I dare not use those. (Hubby and Harvey)

I have a party booked on 29th Jan at Worthing, 6th Feb at Horsham and 12th Feb at Whyteleafe. If you are interested in coming along to these parties I know the hostesses said other stampers are welcome! Or alternatively if you want a party at your home, let me know, I am covering parts of Surrey & Sussex and you only need 8-10 people for it to be a fun a rewarding time. You will all get to have a go at stamping, learn about Stampin Up! products, watch a demonstration and order products.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...