Thursday, March 27

I got some lovely post today



Riley is cute... I know we dont get meeces over here but he was too cute to resist. I loved the tea time one in the chair, the plane one is great for messages and names and the gardening one is too cute. Also with these I got 3 Hanna sets.





You can get all these cute stamps from http://www.hannastamps.com/ I love that the sets have loads of cute accessory stamps to go with the main images. These Hannas are perfect for paper piecing the clothes.

Oh for the time to sit and play with them.. I hope it comes soon.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Caz,
I am trying to get in touch with you through your email tab but somehting my end on windows Vista is stopping me from doing it. Please can you send me your addy to melanie.reid2@ntlworld.com Thanks.
I love your blog by the way :)
Melanie
x

Anonymous said...

Yummy! I am waiting for some new Hanna sets to come from the US - I ordered all the dog related sets. Can't wait.

I do love the moose stamps too, so cute. I expect I will end up with a few as I can see them colouring really well with my Copics!

Laura said...

Ciao
sono belli

Laura

Sewflake said...

These are darn cute.

ChrissyM said...

What a great lot of goodies you have. Can't wait to see what you creative with everything.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...