Sunday, April 27

Me again..

Hi there

Well I have done quiet well with my magazine work, shame I cant show you, or maybe I might sneak a tiny snippet in for ya! without giving too much away but part of a stamped and coloured image wont tell you too much. I am halfway through the comission so thats encouraging. I have been playing with my bellas (boy I have missed using those) from First Class Crafts and the cute Lily and Milo stamps from The Glitter Pot. Talking of First Class Crafts I am pleased to say that I have once again joined their design team and look forward to showing off their wonderful goodies. They have a BIG selection of Stamping Bella stamp including the super duper cute new designs Johnny Depster the pirate, Fabby, All Punked up and nowhere to go and the other one who's name escapes me! Cards to follow soon as I am DYING to play with these lovelies.

Yesterday went well. I had a class with the Cricut and Cuttlebug and it was nice to play with the Cricut again. Had a bit of a crisis first thing in that the store didnt have the cricut mats and had to go on a mad dash to get the mats and I had prepped both cards with both machines so I had to just make up a cuttlebug card when the class started. It went well considering. I forgot to take photos of my cards but in the afternoon we basically made the same cuttlebug card as I had done in the morning but with different colours. So we all made the elements using the cuttlebug cutters and embossing folders and then everyone designed these elements into their cards and WOW they were all very different and they did a great job.




You cant see the lovely colours or embossing on them, they looked lovely in real life.

Here is a lovely picture of my boys - it was taken at my Mums on the steps outside the french doors. It was funny as I had taken a photo and was trying to take another without Caiden's hand in his mouth, anyway I blew a raspberry to get Caiden to look and he ended up blowing one back.. not quiet what I had planned!

I know a while back I said I was pondering Copics, well I have decided I want to get some, but they are expensive to buy so something has to go I am afraid... I have cleared out my craft area and decided I have far too many Cricut Cartridges sitting unused - I have MICKEY FONT, ACCENT ESSENTIALS, FABULOUS FINDS, CHRISTMAS CHEER, PRINTING PRESS, ALL MIXED UP and MINI MONOGRAMES not sure on price.. make me an offer. All lightly used - some of them will have had the other language pages pulled out to make it easier to find the info you want rather than flick through the excess pages.

10pm, was thinking of going to my Palace but I have had a bath and am nice and warm so dont fancy going outside in the chilly air. Will have to send Darren out to lock it.






9 comments:

Diane said...

Your boys are so darn cute!!!!
I haven't used my cricuit in so long,it seems we forget what we have sometimes...I'll have to take
it out one day and create.
Your cards turned out great!

Kim said...

Have emailed you about the carts Caz, anything to help fund the copic project as I love mine - haha!!!!

Bunny B said...

KittyKatKute! :)

Dawny P said...

Nice cards Caz. And what a pair of cuties are your boys!! Hope you are feeling a bit better today xx

Emily said...

Look at those cuties. Love the Red Hair!

Andrea said...

Hi Caz, I have the copics and I love them. The cheapest place to buy them is from www.cultpens.co.uk
The ciao are 1.95 and the sketch markers 3.60 and its free P&P when you spend over £10. Its a good way to add to your collection when you have a spare 10 quid!! I'll keep watching your blog and see how you like them. Andrea xx

Maria's Cards said...

AWWW sooo cute, Little angels. But where has the Chocolate Monster gone?? lol x

** Isa ** said...

Hi Caz,

Your cards are as gorgeous as ever and I have so missed browsing your blog! Love the new look by the way! And look at those 2 cuties!!! So hard with children to end up with the picture you had in mind!!! But it's a lovely one... :op

Big hugs to you xxx

Sheila Hallworth said...

Hi Caz

I recently drove over to the Blackpool shop to buy some Copics, as I couldn't wait any longer, despite the free P&P! I haven't found them any cheaper than this place:- http://www.artdiscount.co.uk/acatalog/COPIC_Markers.html
And they are worth the £££!

Sheila
www.kippercraft.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...