Sunday, July 6

First time for everything

I did a sketch off Friday Sketchers blog... I have often looked at the sketch blogs and challenge blogs but never had a go. (also tried out for the design teams of a few and never got in either) anyway... here is my go at the Sketch number 9. You can see the sketch and other cards here http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com/2008/07/friday-sketchers-9_03.html and here is mine





It was fun, I am goign to try and join this one each week, that way I get to play with different stamps and different shapes... try one today!



I used a stamp from Magnolia summer kit, cute eh? I believe The Glitter Pot have these coming in soon. The Hello and dots are from a Stampendous clear set. Flower is from Prima via The Glitter Pot, this was in a stunning blue and yellow pack of quick pick hydrangeas I LOVEY these and I want a bath full of them! The button is Eternal Maker, Yellow and White polka dots... too cute. I paper pricked the edge of the white card.

Hope you like?

9 comments:

Kerryn said...

gorgeous card caz!! hope ur all well. i will be hoping to see u next month at one of the glitterpot classes with maddie.

stardustgemsandribbon said...

Very sweet card Caz and I love Tilda's red hair! Thanks for trying my sketch this week at FS, pleased you are going to join in again!
Carole ;o)

Kim Piggott said...

Such a sweet card.
Love the red hair!

Sian said...

Lovely card, very pretty.

Kim said...

Luv it Caz, you will get addicted to sketches my friend.....

Jacqueline van der Sar said...

Very beautiful card. Great colors and I love that sitting Tilda. Great that you made your first sketch/challenge and I am glad you will go and do it more often!! As you say it is a great way to use different images... Great job!! Thanks for joining in. Love from Holland.

Kate's Makes said...

This is so cute - i love how you've got her perched :o) Kate

Janine said...

Really cute and I love the way you have coloured her and paper pierced.

Els G. said...

Very beautiful card!
Els
x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...