Friday, August 15

Christmas is coming...

All the stores are starting to get their Christmas stocks in and I myself had to go out and get some Christmas papers last week for a magazine comission, I should be saying "crazy in this summer weather" but it has been more autumnal than summery. Today its very sunny but chilly and I am sitting here with my jacket on. Back door open so Milo can hop in and out (we need a dog flap) The rabbit and guinea pigs are happy to be able to run about a bit today as its not raining.

The Glitter Pot look like they have their scrummy delivery of Hero Arts in... Ohhh there are some mega cute ones in... I dont know what I will choose for my Christmas cards this year.. Do you? Started already?

Need to make my brother a card tonight, its his birthday soon... goody a chance and excuse to stamp!

Right I think I have given out all my shoppers announcements today.. you do love me dont ya? I mean who wants that money burning holes in your pockets? Not me thats for sure... Tee Hee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Caz... I left a comment on your post where you are offering your cricut carts for sale. I would like to by the Accent Essentials if it is still available. Thanks. Sandra xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...