Friday, August 15

Dont think I shared these did I?

These are cards I made a few weeks ago for my classes at The Glitter Pot


It was cards for Boys & Girls


For the girls I used the ADORABLE summer and sea Magnolia stamps - tilda in grass skirt, lanterns and the flowers and leaves. I made the orange one in preperation at home and re made the pink one on the class. For the second card we made a cutie patotie Rachelle card.. Too cute!

For the Boys we used the Edwin with guitar for a slightly older boy, and the younger boys we made the fun frogs from Penny Black. Teamed up with Doodlebug papers you cant go wrong and I wanted to stear away from "blue" so I went green and brown.
All items available from The Glitter Pot

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...