Thursday, August 21

Special Brother DT Spiral Whisper Stamps



I have had a delivery of Spiral Whisper stamps for a while, just very scarce on time.. anyway I have made a few today, two are for a DT sketch this one was just because.. Too cute isnt he? Something that I am sure Harvey would make for his little brother on his birthday. I love the bright primary colours, it gives it a "young" feel.

Thanks for looking! and BIG thanks to my regular commentors, its lovely to see you on my blog almost everyday and to know some one is reading and liking what I do ;0)

Cazx

6 comments:

Sharon said...

Cute image, looks just right for Harvey to give to his brother.

Amanda said...

aww thats lovely. love the colours.

Diane.W. said...

So cute!A real lil boys card :o)x

Julia said...

Love the colours again on this one, perfect for little boys. xx

Digi Stamp Boutique said...

Ohhhh....he looks so adorable in those colours.....thank you so much Caz...fabby card! Sally-Ann...x

Kate's Makes said...

This is such a lovely card! It made me go 'awwww!' :o) Kate

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...