Monday, September 8

Playing with some SU Stamps





If you have headed over to my SU blog you will have seen that there are 4 sets that we know are going to be new to the UK catalogue on 1st October. I was thrilled as I had one of these sets already as a gift from a USA friend. On 19th Sept I am going to High Wycombe, Head Office for SU in the UK and there will be almost 60 of us demonstrators going along. Stampin' up! encourage swaps and I am trying to make approx 60 swap cards and here are the first 21!





I have used True friends for all these, with a selection of inks and cardstock. If you would like to pre-order this set please email me.

1 comment:

Lavender stamper said...

Hi Caz

I have been trying to get onto your Stampin up blog to see which are the sets that are going to be in the new catalogue, but the link doesn't appear to work.
Help

Lisa

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...