Tuesday, November 11

A little bag to share


I made this the other week for the make and take at one of my SU parties. I used the fantastically versatile Season of Joy set which as well as Christmas gifts makes lovely all year round things too... Simply change the colours to more seasonal ones to make a cute little bag.
The base was made using white copy card and stamped with Bashful Blue, Pritty in pink and Certainly Celery. I also made one of these little bags this weekend at The Glitter Pot and it went down well there. If people are interested in a little tutorial for this let me know and I will try and hunt down the video I saw, either that or I will make one myself.. I am due to do another actually really disappointed with the flip video I brought for myself earlier in the year, the software wont work on my PC and the flip video always freezes, so I will stick with my regular digital camera in video mode.
Cazx


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...