Wednesday, December 24

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you all. Thank you for coming on here to read my rambling and for those of you who take the time to comment THANK YOU! its nice to know some of you are enjoying the cards I so enjoy making.

Christmas this year will be a whole lot nicer than last. Of course I miss my Dad terribly still and always will. Mum is coming round for Christmas Day to enjoy the lunch and time with the boys and then round to my brothers for Boxing Day (a new traditional as usually it would have been Mum and Dads) and we are taking turns with this year being their turn.

Today we went to the local pet store to buy Milo a new harness and then we all went for a walk around the local lake and fed the ducks and swans, the boys and Milo had a blast! Then to Macdonalds for lunch and then back here home. Hubby was working today, he has just called to say he is on his way home. They finished at lunch time and have been in the pub for a few hours and then walked down to the town with my list of last minute must buys... we'll see how well he did with the list shortly. Glue for Harveys stocking is on the list as he has feathers, pom poms, pipe cleaners and all sorts of crafty kids bits and will need a tonne of glue! No doubt I will be made to share his creations with you all.

Right had better get on doing something. Take care and have a lovely one wont you?

Cazx

I might get a card made today, I want to... I have 2 lovely stamps from www.pinkgemdesigns.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Emma Hunter said...

i hope you have a wonderful xmas....i got two leanne ellis stamps in my stocking....gotta love that man in the red suit.....

Susie said...

The jouney of a thousand miles started yesterday with that one step.......... sadly my mum passed away at the end of October - I don't have brothers or sisters so onus was on me and my family to "keep it together" for my dad. Hard aint it Caz:(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...