Friday, January 2

Oh what fun

I tried something new again..
I used a download image from http://www.pollycraftdesigns.co.uk/ a cute little girle at this link 99p for 3 ADORABLE designs... I also brought the paper to match, which I printed out. I coloured this with Promarkers. So of course whilst making this I had a scrap piece off my A4 to make my second "scrap-ling" ;0) and for that I used the same papers and a different download from Pollycrafts. This is a really affordable way to collect designs.


3 comments:

simplyfairies said...

Oh my what fun cards they are FAB... Loving the scraplings....... keep em coming

tracy said...

Arrhh love the little doggie Caz and the papers are fabbie to, like how you have used your scraps I have a huge big box that I dip in and out of only the box seems to gettting bigger, funny that.
Tracy
x

Emma said...

Fantastic job you have done with the Pollycraft images.
Emma x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...