Wednesday, January 28

What do you want?

I know thats what my hubby will text me with when he opens his lunch. Firstly I dont usually offer to make him lunch, but it was all part of a master plan. I made a small 4 x4 card last night and just wrote a little note for Darren to find when he gets his lunch out. Like most people, there are things we used to do when we were first together that we no longer do, like me writing him little notes, full of waffle really, just saying hello and I love you. So here is the front of his little card ;0)



Very simple, but you are used to that hey? Fluffles from Stampendous giving FREE HUGS, a piece of decorative paper, a white gel pen, a Stampin' Up! punched and shaped flower and a Craftwork Cards candy. I should think all the usual suspects will have this stamp in stock soon if not already. GP, CUL and SSA.
So have you Saleabrated yet???
Saleabration here in the UK is nearly halfway through. Spend £45 with Stampin' Up! UK and choose a FREE set from their flyer (can be viewed at www.stampinup.co.uk)
An Extra special offer from me
An offer for February from me is spend £45 get a free Saleabration set - OK thats the same as everyone else... so how about I offer a 10% discount on the punches that match the Polka Dot Punches set? Thats the 1 1/4" circle Punch, the 5 petal flower punch and the scalloped Circle punch. You dont have to order all three.. but the offer is there ;0) Also included in this offer is the other materials I used to make the book below so you can order the following with 10% off ; that is Bashful Blue Ink Pad, Pumpkin Pie Ink pad, Ruby Red Ink Pad, Old Olive Ink Pad and the Summer Picnic Papers. Choose what you want... or buy them all!
(10% discount only offered on qualifying Saleabration orders, ie orders over £45 and not for orders under this amount)
See how simple this background is to create? 4 colours of inkpads, 3 of the 4 different stamps in the Polka Dot Punches set and you have some bright and funky paper!
Email your orders to stampingcaz@btinternet.com and we can discuss payment options.

3 comments:

Donna said...

Love your card Caz, my partner would say the exact same thing "what are you looking?" but then you can make him feel bad by saying"Nothing....I just love you" then he might feel that bad he'll buy you something anyway lol. Well we can live in hope. Donna x

Anonymous said...

LOL - love the free hugs - who could resist?

xxxxxxxx

Alex said...

Love your idea about using the stamps as wrapping/decorative paper! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...