Wednesday, February 18

5 cards 2 tags made

But I can't share... well only one of them. I am pleased to say over the coming months I have a few magazine articles coming out. One of which is the 4 cards and 2 tags and showing off a fantastic yummy range of fizzing stamps! and a equally yummy range of creamy papers and gooey embellishments. First to guess what two companies and their range names are meeting on these cards will win a little something! And can you believe it yesterday I was also comissioned for some early Christmas cards!! GULP. I am thrilled the magazines are still working with me as there are so many new talents out there. Thats not to say I havent had to push ideas there way all the time and finally get some work ;0)



OK so the card I can share is from Penny Black , this fairy is tooooo cute. I got it from The Glitter Pot. The paper is doodlebug. Photo is really bad. I "need" one of those photo cubes! I coloured her in with Promarkers.






This week is half term so crafting is a bit hit and miss. You can still craft shop though cant you? Well if you can, you had better check out http://www.diestodiefor.co.uk/ as they have NEW stock on Anyas which includes the NEW Anya kit with the 3 grown up Anyas AND the on the farm kit too. Tell them Caz sent ya!


Me, the boys and Mum went to local lakes yesterday for walk, climbing trees, splash in mud, roll down the bank and feed the ducks (and that was just Mum LOL) and on the way home a macdonalds, it was a lovely day, kids were well and truely knackered so it kept them quieter in the afternoon. Bliss. We have all been invited (Darren, me and kids) to a party friday night, so I will need to take kids out Friday to get Caiden to sleep in the day or he will be soooo tired. I cant tell you anymore yet about the party but its very exciting!! and very very secret!


I have a favour to ask of some of you.... if you have a few minutes and a card spare please email me ;0) for more info

5 comments:

clare said...

hi caz....i would be happy to help you out,if i can..but you need to tell me what you want first..just incase...lol cant find your email address??and hope im not to late
thanks clarex

Tina said...

Awww Caz she's just a real cutie... i love the colours you used.. Crafty Hugs Tina x

Tina said...

Awww Caz she's just a real cutie... i love the colours you used.. Crafty Hugs Tina x

Anonymous said...

This is my guess for the 2 products DCWV sweet stack and crazy for cupcakes stamps from SU.

Sparkle and Flourish said...

Gorgeous Penny Black stamp and beautifuly coloured.
Judy x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...