Monday, February 9

Shout from ye hilltops!

I have done a card... OK its only been a few days but its felt like forever ago!! LOL I got three lovely stamps from Wild Rose Studio .co.uk today. Beautiful pink packaging, lovely clear crisp
images ;0) Too cute designs.







The first one I opened was the doggy one, whilst I love both dogs and cats Milo is such a character that I felt compelled to do a dog card first. Teamed with some lovely Daisy Bucket Papers which I got from Sir Stampalot and the much loved Polkda Dot Punches stamps from SU and yes I know I have been using them to death but I want you all to love them and you only have 19 more days in which you can get these *I am talking about the polka dot punches only for 19 days and NOT the Wild Rose ... AND I only have 19 more days that I can promote them and enjoy them myself ;0).. so anyway I digress.....





Dont those punched flower look lovely embossed in white ? ** Note to self.... emboss more, its fun and looks beautiful ** the little with love is from the "yummy" saleabration set and is fantastic for the front of cards... but also for the back with your signature.

Edited to add one of my fav stores The Glitter Pot now have these WIld Rose in stock!

4 comments:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

Oh wow lovely cards as always and loving those cute doggy images! hugs Linda x

Clair Matthews said...

We've nominated you for a blog award!!! - check it out on our blog xxx

Katty Bell said...

Hi Caz,
Lovely cards and scrummy stamps, I think I might be tempted ;)
OXOX

Nicci said...

Love the colours you've used here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...