Monday, March 23

New Designs and Weekend Waffle

From Wild Rose http://www.wildrosestudio.co.uk/collections/whats-new Check them out. They are fab! Cute bears and funky girls... not sure which I like the best? Nah! Cant choose ;0)

This weekend was a busy one. Saturday at the old Chicken Shack meeting where 16 ladies took part in my little make and take and also had fun chatting and crafting on their own. What a fab day, I really enjoyed it and I think they enjoyed it too.
Sunday I went shopping then back home to make packed lunch for a family day out arranged by Beavers to Godstone Farm. Kids had a great time, Daddy chased Caiden which left me able to chat to a friend Sunita and also make friends with the other parents too. Fun was had by all. So it was quiet a nice Mothers Day. Rounded off at the end of the day with takeaway Chinese so cant be bad.

Here is the card I made my Mum. Very simple, but she liked it. I used a bittybloom stamp from Stamping Bella. papers, card and flower from SU!



and here is one of the make and take variations made by Sue who made this on my make and take and changed the paper used. Gives is a whole new look with the white!

thats all for now!
Cazx

2 comments:

Unknown said...

really fabulous and so precious.
hugs, bea

Hayley said...

Love your cards Caz - the blue one especially!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...