Sunday, May 17

Sundays drivvle


Just found this photo on the camera that Darren must have taken yesterday, thought it was tooo cute! Poor Harvey you can see in his eyes he is suffering from cold. :(

Sunday again, didn't know what day it was when I woke up but I am pleased to say I didnt have any extra getting up trips in the night to tend sick kids so that was great. Its been in and out of bed all night since Tuesday and I was shattered AND I actually got up 7 something instead of 5 something that it has been of late too!! WHOO HOOO!!!



Here is the card we made at the make and take yesterday. I used Stampin' Up! Crazy for cupcakes, Circle of friendship, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, Rose Red and lots of punches.

More washing, cooking, shopping and cardmaking again. I hope this time the magazine will want the cards I made for them. The BIG comission I had the other week was rejected due to them expecting something different from what I sent them. I am waiting to see what they send back so I can publish them on here. These things unfortunately do happen its not always plain sailing with the magazines and you have to take that with the good stuff too.
Thats all for now, might post again later.
Cazx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

What a gorge piccy Caz! I got a lie in too today until 10 past 7. Result!! Hope your wee one is completely better soon. Lol Lynn ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...