Saturday, June 13

Morning all - another one for the boys

I am in boy mode still with those papers I got from Crafts U Love and "totally awsome dude - surfer Ian" from http://www.diestodiefor.com/


I did a z fold card, with the card reversed from the "normal" way I do them.


Totally rad right? LOL
OK today we have to get Caidens pressie for his Birthday on Monday. We are getting him a wooden sandpit so he can sit in it and dig and play farm to his hearts delight. I need Darren to get it for me as the sand is 20k a bag! and we need 5-6 bags and the sandbox itself is quiet heavy. Then Harvey has been invited to a party, intially I said he couldnt go, with his arm... but he seems so totally normal now I would feel so mean. So he is going and he will promise me to just take a bit more care!
Thats all for now folks.

3 comments:

Elaine said...

This is fabulous, hun! :)

scrapaddict said...

What a cool fun card, its so bright, light and summery.

cardsandacuppa said...

Love surfer dude and those papers are to die for! lol!
Hugs S.J. xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...