Friday, June 26

This ones for Ethan



I read a blog this week that touched my heart. A beautiful little boy called Ethan lost his battle against cancer. You can read the whole story here. Basically the designer of the stamps for Pink Cat Studio has designed these adorable images Cowboy Ethan and his rootin tootin sister Cowgirl Ava. All proceeds to these digi images will go to the make a wish foundation. Not only did I think these images were adorable, I very much wanted to help, so I brought the image bundle and made this card.



As mummy to two adorable boys I can not imagine the pain this family has gone through.

I flipped the image of the cowgirl before I printed it. I wanted them to be riding together and their balloons are supposed to look like a heart.

3 comments:

Elaine said...

I was a complete mess when I read Ethan's story the other day. :(

Love your card Caz, it's fab, and they are fantastic images. I'll be grabbing them to play with as soon as my new printer turns up!!

Basement Stamper said...

Great card, the paper works perfectly for this image! Hoping to get mine colored and made sometime in the next day or two.

Househund said...

He was such a handsome little boy
This truly is "stamping from the heart" way to go caz

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...