Tuesday, June 9

A Whippersnapper Morning

I had a fun class at Crafts U Love this morning. We made two whippersnapper cards using boys stamps and papers. And then when I got home I had 20 minutes to throw a card together for a friend of Harveys birthday. Before I go on an update on Harvey. Hes fine, he didnt go to school today for two reasons. 1 he was a little uncomfortable in the night and didnt sleep well and 2. I was working and the last thing I needed mid class was a call to pick him up due to his arm hurting, so I felt it best all round to have a second day off school. He will be back tomorrow.

Here is one card we made, and the inside picture follows. I made the little hidy message part with my nesties.


Crafts U Love have some FAB boys papers in stock. And to show off these papers to the max I was recently inspired by someones cards on their blog this past week (I will look for link and post) and she made these fantastic quilt cards. So here is my simple take on it.
http://cardsbyboop.blogspot.com/ it was here I was inspired, Malin, her cards are AMAZING!

And lastly here is my last minute card for Harveys friend Joe who's birthday it is today. Here is the card (and pressie)


All supplies from Crafts U Love. £5 notes not included!

5 comments:

Elaine said...

Fab work, Caz! Love the Whipper Snapper images.

Julia said...

Glad Harvey is taking it easy. Super cute cards Caz, those images are sooo cute. Will have to check out those papers too. xx

Malin a.k.a. Boop said...

Hi! So glad I could inspire you! Your cards are awesome! Love those papers :-)

Tracey said...

Stunning cards Caz, love the colours. Bet Harvey's friend loved his card :o)

x

mixamatoasties said...

Your cards are fab. Loving the stamps and the papers, as a Mum to 2 boys they seem particularly appropriate! I, like you, also spent some of Monday in A&E as my youngest fell off a swing and split his head open... Susan xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...