Wednesday, July 8

I saw a mouse... where, there on the

Bench, there on the bench right there, a little mouse with a T shirt on, well I declare going clip clipty clop on the stair... Hee hee, not quiet the right words.


This is another image from Digistamp character - see link below post.


Tooooo cute!
Paper is Stampin' Up! The words and footprints are from a Penny Black clear set that I from from Sirstampalot.
The little texture dots around the mice is a Stamps by Judith peg stamp. I have had it years and recently found it again.
Hope you like it.
Still taking names for FRIDAY classes at my house. 9;15 - 11;15 PROMPT - starting in September.


1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Gosh Caz you got me singing along there I loved that song and I love your card those little mice are so cute.

Hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...