Wednesday, August 26

Sorry been AWOL

Been working on stuff to get ready for the launch of the new SU catalogue on 1st October.

If you want to reserve a catalogue please let me know. I need to ensure that I order enough catalogues for you all. The price is £4.95 and this INCLUDES postage. Your catalogue should be with you just after 1st October. email me

I also need RSVP's for my October launch event - see bar on right.... if I dont know you are coming I will not make the make and takes for you!! so you wont be able to play with the NEW HOT items. Please also reserve your catalogue for collection too... again I need to know how many to pre order.

I have also been working on my first 3d project with all the steps ect for making a lovely box and cards ..... more info coming soon.

Cazx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Getting excited for new catty now Caz!! Wish I lived nearer and could come to your launch - sounds huge fun. Lol Lynn ♥

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...