Thursday, September 10

Autumn Time

Here is another peek at a NEW Stampin' Up! set called Autumn Time How fab is this? I love how simple this card actually is. Brayering is soooo easy and with the 48 colours that SU have its easy to pull a card together.



It has the most beautiful autumnal images. The corn, and sprigs, the pheasant and two others being a pine cone and greenery and a leaf. A fantastic set for the older man I thought, like a grandad or great uncle.

I have a million and one things to do in September and October, most of which involve stamping and stampin up! Going to convention means I have signed up for loads of swaps. Also magazine cards to do, other swap cards and my 3rd of October launch party.

I'll try and pop in every now and then, and yes for the moment it will be a lot of SU cards as I have a lot of things I need to do for it. I really want 2010 to be a better year for me and SU and I want to make the incentive trip, so in order to do that I need to inspire you wonderful people to buy stuff off me :) LOL but in a nice creative way, so it means lots of cards and ideas.

Have a great day and I hope you enjoyed the sample I shared today. I can order this on October 1st so let me know.

Cazx

3 comments:

Julia said...

Lovely card Caz, men's cards are so hard to do, but you've made a great job of it! xx

Unknown said...

Ooh Caz, I love this, it's stunning (and I didn't even like the set to begin with!) I've not tried brayering before but really fancy giving it a go.

Love it!

Jan (JayJay on ILWS) xx

Suzie Q said...

Hi Caz,
An absolute stunner of a card!!love the new look blog!
Suzie Qx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...