Sunday, September 13

What a weekend!

Friday I had a call to see if I could work at the Craft Barn. One of their tutors had injured their finger so couldnt demo. So they asked me to work the weekend. Now I of course couldnt do Saturday as I had the camp to do, but I was very pleased to have been asked and agreed to work Sunday. Even more thrilled when I learnt I would be demoing Stamping Bellas and their Huggabugs and Ketto stamps.


It was nice to see Kati again, I worked with Kati years ago when I worked at the Barn. And it was lovely to be so well looked after with bottles of water for each demo, a plate of sweets and lunch was provided too :) Much appreciated as often during these demos its hard to get a proper break.


Here are some of the cards I made whilst there today. All stamps and Papers are from The Craft Barn. The ribbons, flowers and buttons I added afterwards at home.


















I have some more cards to share but I wont give you too many to look at at once :)


Beaver Day camp was on Saturday and I had to be there for 7;30 to help set up the camp. We all had a very fun day, hard work but lots of fun. The kids helped put up the tents, we did camp crafts like making pot stands, hammocks, nettle soup ect. Throughout the day we had lots to eat and drink. And lots of fun games too. We finally got home about 9pm after the songs around the camp fire were wrapped up and all kids dispatched to their parents.



Here are a couple of photos of my boys... for legal reasons I cant share any pictures with the other kids in which is a shame I would have liked to show you around the camp site :)





So all in all a fab weekend, a tiring weekend. I got a headache now, and typically no tablets in the house!! So I am going to close this message and say speak later.
Cazx

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...