Friday, October 9

2 Cards to share







Been having fun with these 2 quirky girl stamps. Mum and MIL says she has crazy eyes, well yes I would have crazy eyes with a frog on my head!!
Designs : Kraftin Kimmie stamps, wheel on red card is Stampin Up!
Actually the red card is me, armed folded with a bit of a huff on! My large SU order is in the UK and due for delivery on Monday. I thought maybe I could collect tomorrow morning but another demo has told me that UPS wont allow you to collect unless its already been out for delivery.... do they not know how important it is??! I mean I have tonnes of yumminess in it!
Cazx






3 comments:

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Aagh!! They are gorgeous Caz! So glad you are having fun with them!!

simplyfairies said...

Awwww these are super cute and soooo you!!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling. I love this sassy image.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...