Monday, November 30

Dont fall over

I made a card! Believe me its not through not wanting to make a card, its been lack of mojo and time that has meant I havent posted much. New job, new course means I have hardly anytime for play and I am tired when I do have the time. However I got some Stampavie stamps in the post Saturday and was inspired to use their beautiful stamps to make a card. I still have a few stamps left to play with. Walking in the freezing cold tonight with beavers (can tell I am not impressed about that eh) so I wont be doing anything tonight other than thawing out.





I used a Martha punch called loops for the corner and SU paper for the background.

Cazx

4 comments:

Stephanie Wright said...

Aww thats a cute teddy - glad to have you and your mojo back!

Joanne said...

Lovely card Caz - such a cute image! Sigh . . . wish I had your colouring in skills!

Faye said...

It's so beautiful. I really love that punch and SU paper! xxx

AnnA said...

He is so cute.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...