Tuesday, November 10

Hello

Hi there
Back from convention and jsut getting into the swing of things. I have lots to tell you, about convention, SU offers and other stuff.

In a very small nutshell there are two offers right now, one is a offer in which when you order you can get a free punch, the leaflet is below. and the other offer is for joining SU at a reduced and FAB rate. Once I have posted the details about convention you will want to come along too! and the only way you can come is if you are a demo ;)

Things are busy at the moment. As well as all the usual I am now taking a "helping in schools" course. From this I will get a nvq2 equivalant certificate. So I have one day doing the course and then one whole morning doing my coursework. Then I do library in year 1 on Wednesdays. In effect I am loosing 3 mornings and have next to no time to make cards right now :( shortly I need to add an additional 2 hours at school each week as part of the school too.

Click on images below to view or visit http://www.stampinup.co.uk/ for more info. Email me or call me





When you join you will get over £240 of products for just £125! some of the kit is customisable
so you can choose your own rubber stamps, ink pads, wheel and more...

Lastly, for now, here is why you should join SU, this is something I wrote myself and reasons I believe you should join.

Book a party NOW many dates available.
Will be back later with pictures of the dozens of cards I swapped at convention and other convention news!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...