Wednesday, December 23

Christmas Table

Not something I usually think about too much but I stumbled across some adorable images from one of my favourite artists Cristy Croll and I had to buy a couple and then of course I needed to use them. So here they are :)

I have used the Christmas Holly fairy and teamed with Stampin Up! papers and ribbons. I cant wait to set these out on the table with the crackers and I also punched some holographic stars and snowflakes too


I opened them in pageplus, added the words, printed and coloured with Promarkers. Cute eh?
Cazx

2 comments:

Christy Croll said...

Well, I can't thank you enough for sharing such an adorable project. I hope it is a very merry Christmas at your house! ;)

Suzie Q said...

Hi caz,
ooh how cool are these bet your table looked fab1
hope you and yours had a fab crimbo
hugs
suzie qx
ps, ya card is at work!! doh x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...