Tuesday, May 4

Ahoy! shipgirls

I made this last night.  A right mix of stuff.  I coloured her with Stampin Up! ink pads, using the top of the inkpads as a pallette.  Gives the same effect as distress inks I think.

Stamp is Magnolia.  I have used a few retiring colours for the wheeling around the tilda image.  I told you I am loving the new vintage wheel and its great for just "grunging" up something.  The gold thing is supposed to be a pirate coin and I made it by layering up gold embossing powder and stamping into it when hot with a SU stamp again.

Righto off to work.  Now working 2 days in week and Saturdays too.  Hours less in the days but means I can fo school runs.


Oh and the paper is the new Sweet Pea paper stack from SU too.  My new fav papers.

Cazx

1 comment:

coldwaters2 said...

Oh wow Caz I love, love this card the colours and Tilda are fabulous I love that paper as well

Hugs
Lorraine x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...