Friday, May 14

Create a Critter part 2

Here are a couple of critter cards I have been making using the Cricut Design Studio that I got for my birthday, oh what fun I am having and it brings 2 of my favourite things together, making cards and doing stuff on the PC.  I used the weld feature to make these shaped cards.


The beehive was welded to a square and then I welded a bee to the hive.  They take a bit of working out but worth it when it works and you can save your files so once you have designed a card you can keep it :)


I used this fun puppy to make a shaped card.  I welded and flipped the puppy to make the card.  Lots of inking the edges, crystal effects shiney nose and a Stampin Up! ribbon tie.  I tell you it took some working out to remember HOW to tie a tie!! LOL

It was my birthday Weds, had a lovely day.  Here is a little collage of my handmade cards and a a couple of the pressies I got.  Flowers are from Mum and Darren  (SHOCK HORROR - this does not usually happen)
Crafty goodies from work friends, beautiful handmade card and book from Julie WOW.    Mum had made me macaroni cheese for tea and we had a cake and candles :)

5 comments:

Bluefairy4U said...

You are Lucky Caz, Lovely cards as usual. Glad you had a lovely day.
lol Jo.Thomas

Stephanie Wright said...

Oh, happy birthday for wednesday - would have sent a card if i had known! Love the cards as always - which cartridge are those images from?

The Crafting Cook said...

Belated Birthday Wishes- hope you had a super day.
Teresa x

Brandi said...

Wowzers! Your shaped cards are fabulous! Happy Belated Birthday! :)

Mercedes said...

Those are some gorgeous cards!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...