Saturday, May 1

May offer from SU

Just a quickie as I am off to work shortly.  Stampin Up! posted the May offer over night and here the flyer is.


FAB to see and be able to buy some of the new colours.  I will be ordering this weekend so if you want to order any of this right away let me know. Caiden@sky.com  its £70.35 (exc P&P)  for the whole lot and if you want the whole sherbang let me know and I will give you a FREE GIFT


I haven't made a card all week.  Getting severe withdrawl from it I can tell you.


Have a lovely weekend
Cazx

1 comment:

Stephanie Wright said...

Oh I would so love to buy all that this month but i need to slow down my spending now that I have driving lessons to pay for .. that ribbon is calling me though!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...