Sunday, June 13

Robots taking over...

I made this card for one of Harveys school friends who has just celebrated his 7th birthday and is
having a go-carting birthday party today.  I used my Robotz cartridge to make the main image.  I used a new cuttlebug folder that has just come into work and I thought perfect for this cartridge.  On my cricut I have design Studio but I also have Sure cuts alot and I managed to find the cogs to cut out and stick on.  The 7 is from the Robotz cartridge which also has a lovely font, a nice big chunky one.


Caiden has his party this afternoon, I am out this morning so its a busy day.

Cazx

2 comments:

Kate said...

I've heard robots and spacemen are going to be big trends this year?

** Kate **

Stephanie Wright said...

really like this - just got that folder as well - don't use my cricut as much as i should - might be tempted to get this cartridge!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...