Sunday, August 1

A 2 step stamping sample - without the 2 step

I have just made a card using the 2 step stampin set called GREENHOUSE GARDEN which is one of the sets in the 20% off offer this month.

In this set there are 10 great stamps which can be used to create a wonderful array of flowers.  I have opted for using the stamps as a one step stamp and I embossed them in clear powder on WHISPER WHITE cardstock.  I then spritzed the cardstock with water and then sponged on some inks.  I added a writing background stamp (Hero) to the background and the HAPPY BIRTHDAY greeting too.  This was mounted onto Rich Razzleberry cardstock, then mounted onto a white stamped card and dotted Razzleberry card added too.

If you want to check out THIS GALLERY then you will find lots and lots of beautiful cards.  REMEMBER THIS set is available from me for just £18.36 for this month only.

Am hoping to get more cards made in the next few days showcasing the other sets in this offer.
Cazx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really need to start experimenting with stamping. I've always shied away from it because when I have tried something its ended up being a disaster. Love the card and that razzleberry colour hmmmm, yummy

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...