Saturday, August 21

Bunting

Here is a some bunting I made for the shop I work at.  We have a nice collection of Halloween goodies and I made this to hang above it.  See my little sign to right  -------->   I am going to offer to make bunting for friends/school mums.... we'll have to see if anyone takes me up on it, but I thought it was a nice idea.



I made another example last night, I still have to thread it onto the ribbon, will share when that is done.


Here is  card I made last week.  Using Magnolia and a Imaginesce stamp.  Photo is rubbish, I really need to sort these out as the lighting in here is terrible and only going to get worse for the time of year.

2 comments:

Kerryn said...

That bunting is gorgeous Caz and i think it would sell easily!!

Love that card too. Love that you've mixed a magnolia stamp with those imaginisce ones!

Anonymous said...

I am using these magnolia stamps a lot lately. Cutting around them and raising them up on the card :) Love what you have done.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...