Tuesday, September 21

A quick card

Getting severe withdrawl from making cards so I had to knock a quick one up tonight.  Now I know all the rage is 20 million layer, 30 thousand flowers and more... but this is about as simple as they get.  Partly as I want to take into work for display but I don't want to add something on it that they haven't got, so for now it will remain plain.

I have coloured with ink pads, the main image is Penny Black Snow Kiss, the snowflakes are imaginesce or however you spell it!  Lashings of glitter and some tullue to finish.  Not a die cut, punch or flower in sight!


A close up of the colours as the bigger image seems to have washed the colours out



I hope you like?  it felt good to colour

Cazx

5 comments:

Longvacation said...

I think it looks grand! I love those Mimi stamps, so darn cute. I am glad to see something not completely adorned with embellishments. I think it gets a bit much at times.

Bluefairy4U said...

Lovely cute stamp Caz. Nice colour combination. Love Jo xxxx

Anonymous said...

really like this, I'm seeing loads of cards with things on them and I feel mine look at bit mean, but everyone likes them so I shall stick to my style and sometimes you want to keep it plain and simple

Anonymous said...

I do LOVE this! Simple and darling!

Anonymous said...

I do LOVE this! Simple and darling!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...