Thursday, October 21

Thursday again..., another Cute Card Thursday

And this one is a sketch made by my friend Lynn.

Here is Lynns fab sketch.


and here is the card I created for it.  Fancied a bit of colouring tonight
so I picked out this adorable Penny Black rubber stamp image.


I used the curly label Punch from Stampin' Up!
and some of the wonderful papers in different colours
I coloured it with my SU ink pads in the same sort of colours
as the papers.  It was nice to use primary shades for a change.

Almost at the end of my Cute Card Thursday guest spot.  Thanks for the invite there ladies.

Cazx

2 comments:

debbi taylor said...

I love the colouring - I also coloured today using copics and SU ink pads - was impressed with the effect will show my blog tomorrow! x

Bluefairy4U said...

Lovely cute card Caz, shame your time is coming to an end. Was getting used to seeing your cards again.Hugs Jo.xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...