Sunday, March 20

Flower Bear

This is the first of my flower bears.  4 New designs from Wild Rose and 3 of which I fell in love with.  These clear stamps are such good value and stamp really well too.


Coloured with watercolour pencils
Button Stampin Up!
Tulle from work - wow lovely tulle - I cut it to size
Paper is Echo Park, Paper is Echo Park (sorry couldn't resist)

My cards are sooooo simple, sometimes I feel like I am not keeping up on the trends
with like a bazillion flowers and additions but I just cant help myself.  Always drawn to simple.


2 comments:

Vivra Patricia Beene said...

Caz, I love the simple cards. Some I've looked at online (in Blogs) use as many as 7 or 8 different background papers together with lace, ribbons, an assortment of flowers, and other embellishments--all on one card! Too much--can't see the card for the embellishments! I like your simple ones.

Fae said...

This is lovely Caz, really like the colours and the DP in this one.
Hugs Fae xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...