Monday, March 21

Monochrome Card

I made this card for the Monochrome Craft Challenge at Cupcake Craft Challenge blog.  Also for samples for my demo table this Saturday at work where I am playing with Penny Black stamps! :)


Here is an "almost Monochrome card"  just two colours on this one.


Stamps are from the Mimi in paris set from Penny Black.  I thought this elegant paper looked good with these stamps.  Not something you would usually do but I felt it worked.  The paper happens to have this ornate frame on it.  Which I stamped Mimi with Poodle on and then I stamped again onto card and coloured and cut out.

Hope you like.

Cazx

2 comments:

Lisa Jane said...

2 fa cards - love the text papers and i love the green one too
Lisa x

Delphine said...

Gorgeous cards, Caz! The images are adorable and the papers are fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...